- Please read your booking confirmation emails to ensure service date/time/category accuracy.
- Only use your account for your own bookings. You are responsible for No-Shows/Late arrival fees incurred by someone else.
- Dropping off then leaving anyone who is dependent upon you to pay for services/provide transportation to and from appointments is not allowed.
- Please do not book if you are in any stage of being sick (coming down with, in the middle of, or recovering).
- Do not schedule appointments if you do not have means to pay for bookings, or do not have transportation to and from appointments.
- Cash, Square Order, or Square CC swiped payment for the total amount is due immediately after services are rendered. No checks or other forms of Payment are accepted.
- Please limit Phone/Tablet/Magazine distractions while services are being performed.
- The child rates for services are the same as adults. All bookings are based on service time duration and not size/age of persons receiving services.
- Children must be well behaved, able to follow directions and able to receive requested service. Services cannot be rendered to unruly children.
- Please bear in mind, young children do not typically have the disposition for much more than very basic services. Please consider your child's unique tolerances for your desired service.
- Please do not allow children to roam the shop unsupervised at any time. Please do not allow children to sit/spin/play on shop chairs, or touch equipment or products.
- NEVER drop children off and/or leave until service is completed. This ensures services are rendered to your specs and approval, and also calms anxious children.
- Hair MUST be clean, dry and product free prior to appointment arrival.
- Please treat/manage any skin or scalp conditions (excessive dandruff, psoriasis etc.) prior to booking an appointment.
- Services cannot be provided to skin or scalp with open sores, lesions or infectious conditions.
Dominick's Online Shop business/services were designed to serve the Professional Clientele. While most Professionals rarely commit the infractions outlined, fees are a necessary component to this business model to ensure processes run smoothly for all affected parties.
There will be ABSOLUTELY NO haggling or exceptions made as a result of assessed fees.
Do not book an appointment if you cannot respect and adhere to this policy.
The right is reserved to refuse service to anyone who negatively affects business in any aspect.
- 10 min Late arrival - $5
- Cancellations within two hours of appointment time - $5
- Cancellations within one hour of appointment time - $10
- Unclean hair/Excessive dandruff/Product in hair - $5
- COMPLETE Payment not rendered immediately after service (Running to the bank, needing to borrow money or go cash check first, forgot wallet/payment source)- $5
- Any "Square Invoice" based transaction - $5
- Dropping off/leaving children during service. Not rendering transportation for child/Dependent persons at service completion - $10
You must pay a $20 fee in the event of a No-Show.
**In the event of a late arrival where there is not enough time to perform the scheduled service, we will agree upon a service that can be rendered during the remaining time of your scheduled appointment. However the complete payment will be due for the time you blocked for your booking.**